Thursday, September 11, 2008

Mom is coming home, pictures from Baltimore

Mom was released from the hospital yesterday and will be flying home today.  She will get in late tonight.  They will not be making the trip to New York, instead she will be meeting with doctors here that were recommended by Johns Hopkins.
These pictures are some from Moms trip back there.  Dr. Cameron is shown in the top photo. He came in on her last day full of optimism and told her to "Keep in touch kiddo."   The other is her team of doctors while she was there.  
Aunt Candi made the trip with them from Arizona and Aunt Julie joined them from Chicago for a few days!  They are a great support and fun for mom to have around, she loves her sisters! Aren't they beauties!:)




4 comments:

Linda Pickles said...

I loved the pictures! How fun for you to have your sisters there with you, as well as Ashley.

We're glad you'll be home soon. You have to know we're all continually praying for you---if anyone has earned a miracle, it is you!

Always know you're in our thoughts and prayers!

Love,
Linda and Jeff

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of you and your family, all of you are beautiful inside and out. Jamie your spirit shines in every picture!!!
Our thoughts, prayers , and love are forever with you.
Love,
Mike, Kathy & kids

ashley said...

I miss you already, mom! I hope you had a safe trip home and that you have been able to get some rest. I keep walking to the kitchen feeling like I need to make you something. (pita sandwiches!!! your fav :)) I know you will be in good hands there but I wish that I could be serving you still. I love you so much and would do anything for you...you know that :)...so call me if there is anything I can do. The one thing I know I can still do is to pray and exercise my faith...please know that you are in my every prayer. You are such a great example to all of us...your testimony has inspired me so much throughout my life and you were able to add to that this past week you spent with me in Baltimore. I think of the scripture, "Let your light so shine before man that they may see your good works and glorify your father which is in heaven." You are a light of hope to all of us...even your doctors and nurses commented to me on how special you are. If anyone can beat this, you can. :) I love you, mom.
Ashley

Kelli said...

Great pic's. What a good-looking group of girls! 'Sisters' and 'daughter's'--you look like great friends as well as family!
Kelli